The bridge crosses Little Uvas Creek and is located near the intersection of Uvas Road and Little Uvas Road
The new bridge will be a single span precast/pre-stressed concrete bridge with two 12-foot wide lanes for traffic and two 8-foot wide shoulders for bicyclists and pedestrians.
Work will include:
- Realignment of Uvas Road for approximately 1,900 feet, 20 feet to the west.
- Construction of a new concrete bridge approximately 75 feet long by 45 feet wide.
- Demolition of the existing bridge after construction of the new bridge is completed and it is open to traffic.
- Project advertisement: July 1, 2022
- Bid opening: August 11, 2022
- Bid award: TBD
- Construction schedule: TBD
Construction schedule will be provided after contract award and will be dependent on contractor's schedule and weather.
- Project Completion: 2nd half of 2024
- Federal Highway Bridge Program
- County Road Fund
Near the intersection of Little Uvas Road and Uvas Road, west of the city of Morgan Hill
Project Document Library:
Signed Project Plan Set – Uvas Road Bridge over Little Uvas Creek
Point of Contact Regarding This Project:
Email: [email protected]