Roadside Safety Barrier Improvements 2022
last updated:02/10/2023 - 12:28
The project will provide new roadside safety barriers (Midwest Guardrail System, concrete barrier, end terminal systems) on various County roads. Locations currently have no barrier or existing barrier requiring replacement to bring to current standards.
- Lawrence Expressway at Calabazas Creek
- Chard Drive at Capitol Expressway Auto Mall
- Old Santa Cruz Highway at Ogallala Warpath
- Watsonville Road at Llagas Creek
- Watsonville Road at Uvas Creek
- Watsonville Road between Pharmer Road and Flossa Way
- Project advertisement: December 6, 2022
- Bid opening: January 5, 2023
- Bid award: February 28, 2023
- Construction schedule: Late March through May 2023
Construction Update: TBD
- County Road Fund
Various County roads, see maps for general locations.