County Notice of Street Resurfacing for Page Mill Road Intersection at Hanover Street to California Avenue and 530-feet east of the intersection.
Planned Dates: 5/14/2022 to 5/15/2022 (pending weather)
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Day work - Saturday and Sunday)
Intersection of Page Mill Road and Hanover Street in Palo Alto.
The project will provide operational and safety improvements at the intersection of Page Mill Road and Hanover Street. Work will include:
• Providing a second westbound left turn lane on Page Mill Road
• Modifying the traffic signal which will include re-phasing, installing new poles, and upgrading pedestrian push buttons to make them contactless and accessible for the blind
• Upgrading existing pedestrian curb ramps to comply with current Americans with Disability Act (ADA) standards
• Installing improvements for bicyclists
• Installing signing and striping modifications
• Installing civil modifications to the south-west corner to accommodate vehicular turning movement
Estimated Construction Schedule: Mid-October 2021 to May 2022.
• 2016 Measure B Expressway Program
• City of Palo Alto
Project Document Library:
Signed Project Plan Set - Page Mill Road Intersection Improvements at Hanover Street
Point of Contact Regarding This Project:
Email: [email protected]