The project will provide new roadside safety barriers (Midwest guardrail system, concrete barrier, end terminal systems) on various County roads. Most locations currently have no barrier, while some will be replacements of damaged components or otherwise deficient existing barriers.
- Almaden Expressway (5 locations)
- Capitol Expressway (1 location)
- Mt. Pleasant Road (2 locations)
- Mt. Eden Road (2 locations)
- Redwood Gulch (2 locations)
- Bohlman Road (1 location)
- Willow Springs Road (3 locations)
- Gilroy Hot Springs Road (2 locations)
- Cañada Road (6 loations)
- Current status: Final Design
- Project advertised: August 17, 2021
- Bid opened: September 9, 2021
- Bid award: October 4, 2021
- Construction schedule: TBD
Various County roads, see maps for general locations.